Longmeadow Is Now Hiring: Lodge & Events Manager
Position is hard work but fun, engaging and highly rewarding! We are a family owned and operated business which means you would be, not just part of our team, but part of our family. Company culture is laid back but hardworking focused on the complete satisfaction and success of our clients and employees. We have an amazing team of passionate, motivated, fun loving individuals focused on providing the best facilities and services in the industry. This means we get our hands dirty. All of our positions are “working positions” meaning that our managers are not just managers but jump in and help wherever needed. This responsibilities of the Lodge & Events Manager include every aspect of hospitality including but not limited to:
- Employee Management
- Event Management & Coordination
- Inventory & Ordering
- Customer Relations
- Event Set-up & Tear Down
- Food Prep & Kitchen Work
- Maintenance & Cleaning
- Sales & Service
- Full Time Position
- $14-$16/hr to start
- Company Phone
- Facility & Service Discounts
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Must be at least 21yrs of age
- Must be physically fit enough to lift up to 50lbs and be on feet for long periods of time
- Must have good people skills
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in Hospitality, Bartending, and Event Services preferred
- Computer & technical skills preferred
- Must be hard working, forward thinking, self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Attention to detail is a must
- Team Player – Need to be willing to help out wherever needed
Please send resume’s and correspondence to Jenn Stencel firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 970-380-6738.
LocationLocated on the high plains just an hour northeast of Denver!
8604 CR 6, Wiggins, CO 80654
Call Us Today!Contact us today to schedule your next event!
Call to Schedule
Call (970) 483-8368 Today!
Send Us An EmailFeel free to inquire about your next event online!