Longmeadow & COVID-19
Here at Longmeadow, the health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority. We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more mindful as we go about our regular activities. For this reason, we are working diligently to ensure that we meet the latest guidance from the CDC and WHO on hygiene and cleaning. Our current health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and cover everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. On the course or out in the field, we will be working diligently to sanitize all surfaces with which our employees and clients may come into contact.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain the coronavirus. Please know that we are vigilantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have precautions in place to ensure a healthy experience at Longmeadow.
If you are looking to practice social distancing without having to quarantine yourself inside your home this weekend, sporting clays is a great option. The weather is supposed to nice tomorrow and getting out on the course is an excellent way to isolate yourself from others while still having fun.
As always, we look forward to serving you!
Sporting Clays and hunting are both great activities that minimize interactions with other people while still allowing you to get out of the house during this period of self quarantine and social distancing. We encourage everyone to help support our local businesses by getting out and enjoying the nice spring weather in a safe and secluded setting.
We are dedicated to helping halt the spread of this disease, and are doing the following to make sure that we’re doing our part:
- The health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority, and sanitation measures have been greatly amplified across the board.
- We are working diligently to ensure that we meet the latest guidelines from the CDC and WHO on hygiene and cleaning.
- Our current health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and cover everything from hand-washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications, to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
- On the course or out in the field, we will be working diligently to sanitize all surfaces with which our employees and clients may come into contact.
As per the updated state guidelines which allow golf courses and similar outdoor activities to remain open during the stay-at-home order, we are allowed to stay open long as we abide by the social distancing and sanitizing requirements.
However, some services and amenities of the lodge will be restricted for the time being.
- Our bar and food services will still remain closed until further notice.
- We can only allow two clients in the club house at the same time.
- All guest must abide by social distancing norms at all time while on the premises.
- While masks, gloves, and other PPE are not required, we do encourage our guests to use their best judgement in this regard.
Please help us abide by these guidelines by calling ahead for a reservation. If you would like to review the guidelines we have provided the following link.
As of now, most events for the rest of the year will go on as planned. Those within the coming weeks and months have either already been postponed or cancelled.
Please use the following link to our event calendar
- Purchasing Gift Cards & Memberships
- Ordering Take-out & Delivery From Your Favorite Local Restaurants
- Tip More & More Often, When Possible
- Postponing Your Events vs Cancelling
- Ordering All the Products You Can Through Your Local Stores Instead of Amazon…
- Encouraging Others To Take These Steps